We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bones Rum Shop

Which Cruz Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Billings, MT
reviews: 24
Bones Rum Shop

I was reading about a new (?) place in Cruz Bay by St. John Spice called Bones Rum Shop. Has anybody been there? It sounds like fun :)

17 replies to this topic
Northern NH
reviews: 3
1. Re: Bones Rum Shop

Every time my "kids" left the house they found a reason to go by there and grab a couple of drinks - they LOVED it - the prices were pretty good - it is right at the end of the passenger ferry dock - I guess they serve you the frozen drink and you add the rum! - like I said it was real popular with the younger set! - enjoy...

Santa Barbara, CA
reviews: 10
2. Re: Bones Rum Shop

We were there in February and the shop was so much fun and the rum is actually delicious. The small children loved the store because it is all pirate themed with t-shirts, etc., and they can belly up to the bar and get a wonderful smoothie mixture without the rum.

We actually liked the rum, and I don't usually touch rum.We brought a bottle back with us to CA and opened it on a weekend trip to Catalina. All of the non-rum drinkers loved it and nary an after effect the next day.

So, definitely worth a visit. I'm still trying to figure out how I can order some more shipped to CA :-(

St Thomas, VI
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
reviews: 29
3. Re: Bones Rum Shop

Next time you visit you have to tour the rum factory at Blackbeard's Castle. They said that's where it's made. Yes, it's on STT! If you like history, you'll love their little microdistillery.

Billings, MT
reviews: 24
4. Re: Bones Rum Shop

Thanks everybody! I'll for sure have to stop there once or six times when we're there in May :)

Northwood, Ohio
5. Re: Bones Rum Shop

I was there on 29-June. Great place. Excellent service and superb rum. I'm trying to figure how to get another bottle or two - looks like I'll need to plan another trip to St Thomas......

Parker, CO
reviews: 25
6. Re: Bones Rum Shop

I wouldn't call it "fun", but it is excellent! It's the best tasting, smoothest rum I've ever had!. (and I poured A LOT of rum in my drink.) Everytime I walked by it, I found myself stopping in for one. :)

Otway, Ohio
reviews: 1
7. Re: Bones Rum Shop

My husband went in and got us each a painkiller while we waited for the fireworks on the 4th, and they were the best painkillers we had! I'm not much of a drinker, so for me to really like a drink is saying something.

Pawtucket, Rhode...
reviews: 43
8. Re: Bones Rum Shop

We stopped here while wondering around St. Thomas. The staff was great, the rum was great and the drinks were great. I would suggest stopping by and checking it out if you are in town

Plano, Texas
reviews: 7
9. Re: Bones Rum Shop

So is it on St John? Or St Thomas? I seem to have gotten confused?

St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
reviews: 1
10. Re: Bones Rum Shop

Both

Pia

Reply to: Bones Rum Shop
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay