We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excited , we booked flights! Villa help?

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Prince Edward Island
reviews: 22
Excited , we booked flights! Villa help?

thanks for those who already have helped me in my other post........family ( total party 6) headed to St John March 24-31st, and we are exicted first time visitors.....flights now booked but no accommodations or rental vehicle yet.....been checkin out lots, defintely want a pool as I have learned very few places have beach access,,,,,,need 3-4 bedrooms and internet ......two I am looking at seriously are Coral Rays and Drakes View Villa, but both are a little more than I want to pay, but who knows lol .....I have moved up but, 4-5 K including taxes would be about my max,,,,,,did i say we were exicted!...-30C here today and when you look at the pics of the beaches and the snorkeling, wow!!!...wondering if anyone has ideas or can comment on the 2 villas I mentioned in terms of location, quality etc...or have other ideas for places to stay in that week

Edited: 3:09 pm, January 24, 2013
St. John
21. Re: Excited , we booked flights! Villa help?

The name of the villa is Villa Ellison.

Edited: 6:23 pm, January 25, 2013
western NY
reviews: 28
22. Re: Excited , we booked flights! Villa help?

Congratulations on getting everything booked! An-tic-i-pation!

Prince Edward Island
reviews: 22
23. Re: Excited , we booked flights! Villa help?

thanks everyone, we are definitely pumped , coldest week of the winter here so this is a great distraction...even downloaded some iPhone and iPad apps today....and ordered a couple of books that people recommended here

Suffern NY
reviews: 19
24. Re: Excited , we booked flights! Villa help?

If you really want to have TA wonderful day on the water, you might look into a day boat trip with Captain John Brandi at Palm Tree Charters. They accommodate 6 people and either you decide where you want to go or the Captain can help you make a plain advance. They video their trips on you tube. Take a look for Palm Tree Charters on U tube..

oklahoma city
25. Re: Excited , we booked flights! Villa help?

Villa Altagracia would be a good fit. Close to town, pool, ac in bedrooms and pretty good view of St. Thomas. Catered To I think still reps this property.

Minneapolis
reviews: 5
26. Re: Excited , we booked flights! Villa help?

Drake's View, wow! What a gorgeous villa. I am a sucker for that mountaintop view, and it's hard to beat the one at DV. Love that semi-circular patio! Looks like a Max Parrish painting. (No, I've never stayed there, but I like to look...)

It sounds like everything is falling into place. You will have a wonderful time!

Okay, that does it, I'm gonna book that cheap airfare for mid-July before it disappears! Can't afford Drake's View, but I have my eye on another mountain view villa...

27. Re: Excited , we booked flights! Villa help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 30, 2014