We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do?, and who wants to come?

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas
What to do?, and who wants to come?

The fiance and I will be in St. John starting 6/13 (she wont know where we are going until that day). We have been to the islands, but not St. John so I need some advice on some things/places to do/go. We are 27-28'ish and like to be active, wine and dine, and even get a bit wild on the occasion. Any advice? If any of you will be there we love to meet and hang out with new friends! Thanks in advance!

Penhook, VA
reviews: 1
1. Re: What to do?, and who wants to come?

My wife and I will be on St. John 6/14-6/19 for a surprise 3rd anniversary trip. We will be staying at Estate Lindholm. Surprise trip meaning my wife knows we are going somewhere but won't know where until we get to the airport. I am planning to go on the New Horizons II trip one day to the Baths and Jost and then the 17th we are going on a sunset sail. We are fairly laid back and don't really get wild (funny how that seems to change once you get married) but would like to meet up with you all and chat. We are from Virginia and are 27 and 26.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 4
2. Re: What to do?, and who wants to come?

Good call on the New Horizons II trip - we're also (late) 20-somthingthings and have had a great time with them. You can keep it tame, but that gets harder toward the end of the day after the painkillers (local libation) have been flowing for six hours. The trip included some really good snorkelling (suggest holding off on tooooo many painkillers until you're done snorkelling . . .) and lots of good company, including the laid back crew.

We'll be there in mid-March - haven't booked the NHII trip yet, but hopefully it's in the works.

Hampton Roads, VA
reviews: 69
3. Re: What to do?, and who wants to come?

We also arrive on 6/13-6/26. We are staying at Cinnamon Bay for the first week. We also enjoyed the New Horizons II and will probably do it again.

Kansas
4. Re: What to do?, and who wants to come?

I have also scheduled a trip on New Horizons for 6/15- should be lots of fun!

rhode island
reviews: 4
5. Re: What to do?, and who wants to come?

also, don't miss out on Woodys happy hr(s)...we've met more people sitting/standing at woodys.Beach Bar has great jazz early sunday evenings.. another great place to meet people,it's a must ! dinner at Tage, Rumb Lines, Morgans Mango, Margarita Phils for great...whada think ?? breakfast at JJ's Texas, sit outside, people watch and chickens run around..love it ! brunch at Miss Lucys/sundays..she also has a full moon party/pig roast. sit on the balcony at the Quiet Mon with a drink and strike up a conversation with the guy next to you..never know who it will be !!! and you must rent a car...need to explore this beautiful island. where are you staying ?? where ever you stay, you and your fiance will love it...and for sure she love you for bringing her there !!