We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer Wind

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
reviews: 1
Summer Wind

Hello,

I have searched, and studied, and chiseled my list down from about 2,000,000 villas to just a handful. It's looking more and more as if Summer Wind will come out as the winner.

However, the last crucial piece of information is...the location. I have heard that it is rather private and secluded. I would love to stay at a place where there is no other building near by. If there is a building (house or villa) off in the distance, that is okay. But I would love to be able to sit in the pool and not have someone be able to see me without a telescope or binoculars. Any information about the privacy would be MUCH appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time.

Matt

boston
reviews: 2
1. Re: Summer Wind

Did you choose Summer Wind?

We'd like to go there, and would like your (immediate) feedback. Thanks-christy

By the way, Google Earth, or even the earth map through cateredto.com which lists villas on St. John shows exactly where

things are!

Also, Cateredto also gives a 20% or more! if you reserve more or less 30 days before your trip would end.

CT
reviews: 5
2. Re: Summer Wind

Summer Wind looks pretty high up in the Bordeaux Mtns. I wouldn't be concerned about close neighbors. Even in the higher populated areas such as Cruz & Rendezvous Bay...we have never had a villa close enough to see us in a pool. I have heard music before, but never actually seen people near us.

3. Re: Summer Wind

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, September 03, 2009