I am so excited that my husband and I will be spending our 40th anniversary on STJ, (renting Aria Villa).
Also on my birthday, we will stay on STT! Renting the Villa Eau Claire, right on Magens Bay.
Has anyone stayed at either of these villa's? They both look perfect for us.
Seeing as this is the Magens bay forum I'll only ask about this area.
My questions are:
1) How was Villa Eau Claire? Anything to take note on? Pluses, or minus's?
2) Can you walk the shallows of the bay over to Magens bay beach from the villa property? How long did it take you?
3) Where are the closest places from here to purchase food/beer for our stay.
4) I read that the snorkeling is not so good at MBB, but we will be farther down the side of the bay. Will it be any better there?
5) our trip is for two weeks in July. Our first week on STJ and our second here on STT.
Do you have any suggestions, on must sees, or do's?
I looked into charters and decided its too costly for us, but we are interested in the ferries to other islands. We will have our Passports.
We are both really looking forward to this trip and this beautiful island.
Thanks for any information you would like to share.