We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa in July?

Which St. Thomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
portland, or
reviews: 3
Spa in July?

Hello,

My family and I will be in STT in a few weeks and my mom and I are hoping to escape and get in a spa day. It seems like prices and services vary. Can anyone really recommend a place that would be great? I'd love the extra services of a sun/pool deck, etc. but if the spa services are better elsewhere I'm willing to forego that. We're probably just getting a basic massage and facial, maybe some sort of body treatment.

Thanks in advance!

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
reviews: 14
1. Re: Spa in July?

The ones that come to mind are resort spas such as at the Ritz Carlton, Sugar Bay Resort and Marriott Frenchman's Reef Resort.

St Thomas, VI
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
reviews: 35
2. Re: Spa in July?

I heard that the spa at the Ritz is the best choice, and that recommendation comes from someone who's worked in that industry for a long time in the USVI.

3. Re: Spa in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 27, 2014