We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

Which St. Thomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 9
Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

Hi, we are considering renting a unit in the B building from Beatrice B. She seems very nice, (and the online pics look wonderful) but I can't find any other info on her condo online other than vrbo. Should I be asking what unit it is? Thanks for any insight/info.

Virginia
reviews: 75
21. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

That was "fun"

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
reviews: 14
22. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

Maybe I didn't do it right but I put my last review in and it just broke out truthful and untruthful words in the review any mention of husband, children, words like amazing, our, my. All came back as false

Did I do it wrong?

Hurley, New York
reviews: 28
23. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

BB,

I don't think you did anything wrong. Apparently the program looks for "truthful" and "deceitful" associated words, somehow weights them, does some computations, and comes up with a score that is rated as "truthful" or "deceitful", which is shown after the word "Result".

And after all that one in ten will be wrong.

Its interesting to look at the words in each category, because it is sometimes surprising which words are associated with honesty and which are associated with deception.

Steve

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
reviews: 15
24. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

There are way too many "research programs" and people in general with way too much time on their hands. Some of Bill's tea is sorely needed.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 27
25. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

All I have to say is I'm totally confused.

Virginia
reviews: 75
26. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

Let's see a show of hands - who isn't confused?

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
reviews: 14
27. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

I have turned to a touch my "Tea"

I'm now confused about everything but I can tell you that the "Boston Tea Party" would have been much more fun if they had my "tea"

Tulsa, Oklahoma
reviews: 37
28. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

After three rum concoctions...I am now able to fully understand everything...lol

I am always amazed by Steve's knowledge!

Mike in Tulsa

Edited: 1:40 pm, June 26, 2013
29. Re: Sapphire Beach Resort rental question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 28, 2014