We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there Iguanas everywhere?

Which St. Thomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Branford...
Are there Iguanas everywhere?

St Thomas looks so beautiful and we have plans to visit in May...I have seen a few iguanas in Mexico and I don't like them at all!!! It seems that they are everywhere in St Thomas. And they seem bigger!! Are they on the beach and by the pool and outside your patio door?

Springfield...
reviews: 35
31. Re: Are there Iguanas everywhere?

We like the iguanas and actually miss seeing them if they are not around.

Comical to watch and very interesting. I have never seen them do anything to anyone unless people are just naturally afraid of being outdoors and are easily frightened

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
reviews: 85
32. Re: Are there Iguanas everywhere?

I've stayed at Secret Harbour several times, and they have a good amount of iguanas.

There was an incident where my mother-in-law was eating outside at the restaurant there, and one jumped up onto the back of her chair. So, some of them are beggars. They are harmless, but they can occasionally be bold.

33. Re: Are there Iguanas everywhere?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 28, 2014