We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soggy dollar bar

Which St. Thomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Haymarket, Virginia
Soggy dollar bar

Anyone heard of or have info on the Soggy Dollar Bar. Apparently you take a boat out and then must swim to the bar?

North Pole, New York
reviews: 88
11. Re: Soggy dollar bar

Actually nj, AA will remain AA, they will just be operated by US Air.

So Mike you're still flyin' straight!

Boston
reviews: 17
12. Re: Soggy dollar bar

It will remain AA but there is a new logo and new livery.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 24
13. Re: Soggy dollar bar

Side story for our last trip to Soggy Dollar. Husband was in the crystal clear water and I was sitting on the chair watching. He found a $20.00 bill! He grabbed it and had the biggest smile on his face. I looked and there were so many bills in the water. I shouted to him to grab them! Fast! He's diving down and comes up with a fistful of money.

Long story short....it was his money that he had in his bathing suit...lol

So, keep your money in a safe place.

North Pole, New York
14. Re: Soggy dollar bar

Saffie, really! I thought they were retaining their logo. WOW - I guess it is a huge story then...the historic airline with all of the "firsts" being re-branded...

Boston
reviews: 17
15. Re: Soggy dollar bar

crmoores: Here is a pic. They did it about a month ago. What do you think?

mashable.com/2013/…

Baraboo, Wisconsin
reviews: 20
16. Re: Soggy dollar bar

is the water deep? my husband can't swim and he does have a life jacket but if it's far he may get nervous

Charlotte Amalie...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte Amalie
reviews: 42
17. Re: Soggy dollar bar

I am at the airport often and haven't seen any new logos yet! Soon I guess.

Will be no doubt they are American proudly sporting the red, white, and blue.

RL

Colorado
reviews: 10
18. Re: Soggy dollar bar

BabsO

I would imagine various boats can maneuver to get closer for someone if needed. With a life jacket you float and without one you still float unless you fight it

North Pole, New York
19. Re: Soggy dollar bar

is the water deep? my husband can't swim and he does have a life jacket but if it's far he may get nervous

If you are getting off a water taxi or other motorboat you'll be in chest-deep water or deeper, other boats you may get your ankles wet and with larger boats you'll be taken in on a dingy. I read something about a dock or floating pontoon in White Bay, what is that about?

Vermont
20. Re: Soggy dollar bar

We did one of the day excursions and had to jump in and swim to get there. They provided flotation devices for people that can't swim. I can swim but I am really nervous with the waves. It was fine and we had a blast there. We will be going back sometime in April and plan on spending the day there!