We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Hook Parking

Which St. Thomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, Rhode...
Red Hook Parking

I'm renting a car in St Thomas & will take the ferry to St John. The timing to catch the last 7pm car ferry is tight though. Is there over-night parking avaible in Red Hook if I miss the last ferry?

I would just take the passenger ferry over if I miss the car ferry, and return the next morning for the car.

Virginia
reviews: 69
1. Re: Red Hook Parking

There is paid parking lot in front of the terminal and another private lot across the street behind East End Plaza. Street parking off the edge of the pavement just west of East End Plaza is free and space is easy to find at night.

Bristol, Rhode...
2. Re: Red Hook Parking

Perfect - just what I needed to know. Thank you!

3. Re: Red Hook Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 10, 2014