We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Charter to the Bvi's

Which St. Thomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY CITY
Private Charter to the Bvi's

We are four people looking for a private Charter. Would like to see the Baths, snorkel a nice lunch and a beach bar. Any suggestion of a charter and a itinerary would be much appreciated.

maine
reviews: 11
1. Re: Private Charter to the Bvi's

The baths are a long boat ride, well worth it, but long, and most captains will only go on a super nice day. Wind and waves are an issue as it can become uncomfortable for all but the most hardy boater. I would try Captain Kevin McKinney, he has taken us before. His boat is called Isle-Mon, google him. He knows the area better than most and would be my choice for a charter. Enjoy!

Philadelphia...
reviews: 23
2. Re: Private Charter to the Bvi's

I second Isle Mon and Captain Kevin. Nicest guy you would ever want to meet. Great trip and he'll take you wherever you want to go. He knows the right places too.

The Baths are a long boat ride and will take most of the day. They're pretty, but you can go so many other places including Jost VanDyke and Sandy Spit.

If you're older, I would forget about the Baths, it can be a workout.

St. John
3. Re: Private Charter to the Bvi's

Kevin is awesome! Going with him you'll be sure to have a great time.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
reviews: 14
4. Re: Private Charter to the Bvi's

Bradley Wilson who runs Island Wilson excursions is also great. You can set your itenery or let him do it. He is very knowledgeable about the history of the islands and snorkel sites

Had a great day with him

Massachusetts
reviews: 1
5. Re: Private Charter to the Bvi's

grande bay resorts have a new boat.... The captain was great!

Massachusetts
reviews: 1
6. Re: Private Charter to the Bvi's

grande bay resorts have a new boat.... The captain was great!

St.Thomas
7. Re: Private Charter to the Bvi's

Hi-

Message me for some info.

NY CITY
8. Re: Private Charter to the Bvi's

Thanks everyone for the help. I booked Captain Kevin. I have one more question, I noticed March 4th was a holiday in the Bvi's.Thats the date we booked. Will beaches and bars be busier because of the holiday. We can go the next day. Thanks again.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 23
9. Re: Private Charter to the Bvi's

Just ask the Captain. He will definetly know. Please tell him that Connie and Glenn said hi and we miss him. Have fun!

Saint Louis...
reviews: 38
10. Re: Private Charter to the Bvi's

I recommend asking a lot of questions and making sure you're on a fast boat. Ask how long you will have at the Baths. We failed to do this and were left with no more than 20 mins there after a 2.5-3 hour ride to get there. Great day but not what we were hoping for.