We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigarettes

Which St. Thomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cape cod
reviews: 6
Cigarettes

How much are a carton of marlboros now we are coming down and some friends want some.

Thanks

cape cod
reviews: 6
11. Re: Cigarettes

I don t but other people do.

New Hampshire
reviews: 4
12. Re: Cigarettes

Can you bring cigarettes INTO St. Thomas?

Stone Ridge NY
reviews: 21
13. Re: Cigarettes

You can bring in just about anything legal that the TSA will allow on the aircraft.

Steve

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
reviews: 14
14. Re: Cigarettes

Jen, why would you bring cigarettes into STT when they're considerably less expensive here than in your home state? Just curious!

Horsham...
15. Re: Cigarettes

Hi STTResident,

I bring cigarettes when we travel to St. Thomas because my brand is no longer available there. Thanks for all your informative posts, love reading them. And by the way, we never leave a cigarette butt anywhere but in a proper place for disposal and pick up after others.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 23
16. Re: Cigarettes

Sea....curious. What brand do you smoke?

Horsham...
17. Re: Cigarettes

Carlton, they are not available anymore. The savings were incredible, $50 less a carton than at home.

18. Re: Cigarettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 14, 2014