We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Sugar Bay

New Jersey
Wyndham Sugar Bay

I'm getting married in April 2005 and my fiance and I are looking at the Wyndham Sugar Bay property to have our ceremony. I have read so many mixed reviews about the resort......has anyone had thier wedding here or attended one? Any advice would be appreciated!

Phoenix, AZ
11. Re: Wyndham Sugar Bay

To Blynne-- I, too, plan on getting married in St. Thomas. We are looking at April of 2006. I've looked at Bolongo Bay, the Wyndham, and at the Marriott. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated. I spend hours on the internet trying to get the simplest answers! I finally got a response from the Wyndham, but I had to go through customer service with a complaint before I was contacted. Also...they seem very rigid on their ways--I'm waiting on responses to the changes I requested.

Nebraska
12. Re: Wyndham Sugar Bay

Just returned from there. The view from our room was the ocean and the wedding chapel. Very Beautiful. I was scared to death about the reviews I read before we left. This is a beautiful resort, so is the beach even if it is small. I would recommend it!! The only thing you need to prep yourself for is the service-very slow, all over the island. Get it in your mind to go at slow pace. Enjoy your stay. I would also recommend a day sail on the winifred, what a great day.

New Jersey
13. Re: Wyndham Sugar Bay

Kara - glad to hear you had a nice experience. I have been reading such bad reviews lately, and my wedding is already booked for next year. I don't worry so much for myself, but all the guests that are coming! Thanks for the good report