We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

Which St. Thomas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
reviews: 14
To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

It is becoming difficult to monitor the numerous threads requesting "Bill's List" and " the best thihngs to do in St. Thomas", so I ask that all requests be added to THIS thread.

Let me explain that there is just one document and it is really intended for people staying on STT not visiting on a ship.

The document it self was created because we own a condo in STT and our friends and guests were always asking us what to bring, what to do, where to eat, etc.

The document is constantly updated and If you would like a copy, you may email beautifulbill@aol.com, PM me, or post your email address on this thread and either Helen (oceanxbreeze89@optonline.net) or I will gladly send you the information

Thank you for your cooperation.

2,699 replies to this topic
Orlando, Florida
reviews: 6
1. Re: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

I would love a copy of the list :)

Koskik@hotmail.com

Many, Many Thanks! :)

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
2. Re: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

Sent

Philadelphia...
reviews: 23
3. Re: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

Bill, your list is requested so much, and it's a great one! Actually, I think your post should be permentaly put on top, as the first post.

Long Island City...
reviews: 3
4. Re: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

Hey Bill,

How often do you update your list? I used it last year when we traveled in September, we will be traveling again in about a week...has it been updated since?

Hanover...
5. Re: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

Apparently people arent reading this as they are still requesting the list on old threads. Maybe you could have the moderator close all the other Bill's list threads and refer to this new one?

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
6. Re: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

Mrs_Yar

I update it when somethihng changes, which is all the time. I go down two or three times a year, and Helen is down at least once a year, and people often let often let me know if I need to change anything.

I view the whole thing as a work in progress and often wish I had time to update the entire document top to bottom. I never envisioned it becoming so popular.

Connie, and Sara, maybe it is just me, but I don't want any special treatment. If TA wants to do that then that's fine, but I would not presume to request it.

Edited: 8:00 pm, May 23, 2010
Syosset, New York
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
reviews: 4
7. Re: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

A lot of things change, new things open, and places close. That is why we do not post it because we are constantly updating it. Also, I do not mind going through all of the threads because everything comes to my e-mail because I am subscribed to all of those threads for the most part anyways. I love helping everyone that is why I am on this site. If anyone needs any help, do not be afraid to ask!!

Helen

8. Re: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

Hi Bill, I'd love to get a copy.

Thanks, Frankpicci@yahoo.com

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
9. Re: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

Sent.

I forgot to mention that the local posters and other destinatiom experts are a great source of things I include in me list. I thank them too for the help.

Birkerod, Denmark
reviews: 2
10. Re: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read

I would really appreciate to receive your list

Kind regards

Henrik Nielsen Degn, Denmark

nielsendegn@mail.tele.dk

Reply to: To request" BILL'S LIST" -please read
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted