We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Reception at Frenchman's Reef

Manasquan, NJ
reviews: 10
Wedding Reception at Frenchman's Reef

We have to choose among the following for our cocktail hour and reception at Frenchman's Reef:

Window's Terrace

Pool at Morningstar Beach

Coco Joe's

Any suggestions? Any pictures we could see of those sites (besides the hotel's website)

fita46@yahoo.com

Many thanks

Boston
1. Re: Wedding Reception at Frenchman's Reef

Hi - I just got back from a trip to St. Thomas and St. John's looking for wedding spots. I stayed at Frenchman's reef. The pool is great if you are looking for an outdoor reception - very beautiful and right on the ocean. Window's Terrace seemed like any other hotel restaurant to me, very nice, but nothing special. Coco Joe's was right on the beach as well - are they offering you the upstairs room? It seemed nice, but I would pick the pool if you are definitely doing it at the Marriot. Hope this helps!

Utah
reviews: 45
2. Re: Wedding Reception at Frenchman's Reef

I agree with the above post. I would pick the pool as well. Coco Joe's is more of a casual outdoor grill feel. The beach does not boast a lot of sand and the waves are larger than some of the other beaches on the island.