We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Frederiksted to Rainbow Beach

Which Frederiksted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 30
Taxi from Frederiksted to Rainbow Beach

Hi, we are group of 5 (4 adults and 1 toddler). Our cruise will dock for 1 day at F'sted. We are thinking of going to Rainbow Beach for a part of the day. Does anyone know how much taxi would cost? Also would the driver come back to get us if we ask? Is there a reliable bus system? Thank you much!

2 replies to this topic
Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
reviews: 196
1. Re: Taxi from Frederiksted to Rainbow Beach

Here's information on taxi fare. Rainbow Beach is about a mile from the cruise pier. I would imagine you would have shuttle service from a cruise ship to and from, but if not, you can ask your cab driver for a pick-up.

vinow.com/stcroix/getting_around_stx/taxi.php

Another great thing to do is the St. George Village Botanical Garden. It's one of my favorite gardens (I choose destinations with great gardens; this one is at the top of my list). It's fun for adults and children, too. There are lots of open, grassy spaces for little ones to run around. The garden is located within sugar plantation ruins, adding a lot of historic interest to the beautiful plants, trees and flowers.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 30
2. Re: Taxi from Frederiksted to Rainbow Beach

Thank you!

Reply to: Taxi from Frederiksted to Rainbow Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted