We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked for November

Which Frederiksted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maine
reviews: 53
Booked for November

Going back to St Croix for another stay at Cottages by the Sea in November. Can't wait to chill on that beach again!

West Chester, PA
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
reviews: 6
1. Re: Booked for November

Back so soon? The St. Croix "bug" must have bitten you "goode". November is a great time to visit!

Maine
2. Re: Booked for November

We hadn't intended to return so soon but as we looked around at the other options for this year STX floated to the top. Couldn't pull together the 'villa gang' because not everyone can travel on the same days this year so staying at Cottages allows everyone to book their own units for the length of time of their choosing. The great common areas and beach will allow us to gather 'family style' as we want. Not the same as being at Hacienda like last year but being right on the beach is great! Can't wait!

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
reviews: 89
3. Re: Booked for November

Lucky you! And even though you will miss your villa, sounds like you came up with a great compromise that will allow all of you to be together at some points.

Glad to have another STX convert :)

New Britain...
reviews: 19
4. Re: Booked for November

Cottages is a great place to stay with a group. and Nov. is a great time of year.

What dates will you be there? We're staying in a house just north of Rhythms. Coming in on Nov. 24 and leaving Dec. 4. If you get to Coconuts or Rhythms, I'm the guy with the Yankees cap.

Maine
5. Re: Booked for November

I'll find you - GO SOX!

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 11
6. Re: Booked for November

We will also be there in November but a little earlier - the 5th - 19th

San Diego...
reviews: 11
7. Re: Booked for November

Wow, that's great and coming soon! As pretty as Maine is in the fall, STX beats it hands down...we have 270 days of sun each year in San Diego, but give me the rain, humidity and the bugs of St. Croix every time! Nothing beats an ocean view and limin' time to help you forget the snow.

…snapfish.com/snapfish/…

Edited: 2:30 pm, August 23, 2011
Denver
reviews: 2
8. Re: Booked for November

Heading to Cottages in March for my first trip to St. Croix! Can't wait! Any suggestions you can give us on anything..favorite things you like to do, favorite restaurants, hiking, any out of the ordinary places we need to see that I'm not hearing about on the tourism websites? Would love ANY feedback! Thanks in advance!!!

Roy
9. Re: Booked for November

Such a helpful post. It is a good time to read above info. Thanks

10. Re: Booked for November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 16, 2013