We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Dinner for Anniversary??

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zeeland, Michigan
reviews: 2
Best Dinner for Anniversary??

Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary while visiting in March. Where would be the best place for us to go to dinner? We are staying on the East side of the Island.

23 replies to this topic
Camp Hill...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Best Dinner for Anniversary??

My vote is for Kendricks. I believe it will still be open during your visit. Consistently good. Ask for courtyard seating. Second choice: The Galleon at Green Cay Marina.

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
reviews: 89
2. Re: Best Dinner for Anniversary??

First choice for me would be Kendricks in the courtyard and second choice would be Savant in the courtyard. Both settings are very romantic (think open air with candlelight) and the food is very good at both places. Bring your wallet though :)

Zeeland, Michigan
reviews: 2
3. Re: Best Dinner for Anniversary??

Thank you!,,

407 area code
reviews: 1
4. Re: Best Dinner for Anniversary??

I would add Duggan's Reef to the list since you are staying on the east end.

Lancaster, PA
reviews: 32
5. Re: Best Dinner for Anniversary??

Kendricks or Savant. I think the courtyard is much nicer than sitting inside, you should ask for it when you make reservations. The menu at Kendricks is more traditional, Savant is more Caribbean food. You can walk past Kendricks and look inside, or walk over to Savant and have a drink some evening and look at the menu. Savant is a cool place for cocktails outside.

New Hampshire
reviews: 3
6. Re: Best Dinner for Anniversary??

I would vote for Savant. Love sitting outside in the courtyard. We've celebrated my birthday there and I really enjoyed it.

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 4
7. Re: Best Dinner for Anniversary??

Was Duggan's Reef sold? If so, I would assume it is still under the same name? We were there last year and are planning another trip and would like to go there again.

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 4
8. Re: Best Dinner for Anniversary??

Was Duggan's Reef sold? If so, I would assume it is still under the same name? We were there last year and are planning another trip and would like to go there again.

407 area code
reviews: 1
9. Re: Best Dinner for Anniversary??

We ate at Duggan's the first week of Dec 2013. Frank Duggan himself sat us at our table. Great meal.

Boston
reviews: 18
10. Re: Best Dinner for Anniversary??

I would say Kendrick's first and Savant second. My last meal at Duggans was really bad.

Reply to: Best Dinner for Anniversary??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted