We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NFL football viewing?

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
reviews: 6
NFL football viewing?

We're staying at the Buccaneer for our trip and just wondered if there is anywhere in town that shows NFL games? Hubby might have a breakdown if he misses the Chiefs game Sunday, LOL

Thanks!

Minnesota
1. Re: NFL football viewing?

I think the Brew Pub on the boardwalk is your spot - I know they have a few tv's and one upstairs for football viewing .

Missouri
2. Re: NFL football viewing?

thanks!

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
reviews: 79
3. Re: NFL football viewing?

I would think that Sharky's Sports Bar in Gallows Bay (between the Buccaneer and C'sted) would also be full of NFL games. Hubby and son enjoyed some NCAA bball viewing there last March.

christiansted
reviews: 5
4. Re: NFL football viewing?

We go to Rowdy Joe's to watch football. They only have 3 TV's. get there early to request the game on one of them. We love the food there.

Also, you can go to No Bones Cafe, it's located behind Sharky's. Several TV's, the food is good also.

Sharky's has lots of TV's but I really don't care for the food there.

Portersville...
reviews: 38
5. Re: NFL football viewing?

If the mermaid is open at the buc, they have two TVS right at the beach bar.

407 area code
reviews: 1
6. Re: NFL football viewing?

Come on! You're on STX! Enjoy the island. The football can wait. ;-)

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
reviews: 2
7. Re: NFL football viewing?

Maria's Cantina in Gallows Bay has 14 flat screens and the satellite sports packages. They will usually be showing several games at a time. That's where we have gone for Chicago sports.

Missouri
8. Re: NFL football viewing?

Thanks everyone - I know, 407Guy -- but when the hometown team is 7-0 after a 2-14 season last year, we want to see the game!

: )

Chicago, Illinois
9. Re: NFL football viewing?

Does anyone know if any of these places are on the beach? We'll only be there for the day and would like to have the best of both worlds. Thanks

Missouri
10. Re: NFL football viewing?

We went to Sharky's today - walked in and there were 5 other Chiefs fans there! 2 of them were locals who moved to STX from KC 8 years ago!

Food was okay, (typical bar food), service was indifferent, pretty sure none of their decor has been dusted since it was put up, LOL

But it was a fun way to watch the game! Thanks for the tip!