We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

six nations rugby

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Georges Caye
reviews: 5
six nations rugby

Arriving Friday 22nd Feb. Really need to watch six Nations Sat/Sun.

Any hostelries showing games live?? Prepared to help with costs and will drink my weight in beer.

Thanks.... Sandymac

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
reviews: 89
1. Re: six nations rugby

Sorry that I don't know anything about Rugby....but there are several places that have sports playing on their tvs.

Rumrunners in C'sted on the harbor has several t.v.s You would need to pay for the beer, though.

Maria's Cantina in Gallows Bay - a newer sports bar that apparently has quite a few tvs.

Sharkeys Sports Bar in Gallows Bay

Maybe when you arrive tomorrow you could call some of these places and find out if they will be able to get your matches on t.v.

St. Georges Caye
reviews: 5
2. Re: six nations rugby

Many thanks ccrosner!

I'll do what you say, fingers crossed.

3. Re: six nations rugby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted