We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party boat fishing

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Princeton, New...
Party boat fishing

I livein the North East of the USA where party boat fishing is quite common. Given I will be in ST Croix and would like to fish while down there yet I don't want to pay for a charter, does anyone know of any boats that take out individuals at a responsble cost ???

Please advise

St.Croix and...
reviews: 58
1. Re: Party boat fishing

Unfortunately, there are not fishing charters that you describe. I'd suggest contacting some of the small charter boats and see if you can tag along with others.

Here is a link to a good website about all things St. Croix including the sport fishing opportunities.

http://www.gotostcroix.com/sport-fishing

We've been parttimers on-island for 25 years and would be happy to answer other questions.

New Hampshire
reviews: 3
2. Re: Party boat fishing

Don B -- was wondering the same thing -- we traveling from NH to St Croix in April and was hoping to line up a fishing trip for my husband. will be interested in knowing if you find anything

baltimore
3. Re: Party boat fishing

In-shore fishing is a less expensive alternative to off-shore fishing. Smaller boat but still catch lots of fish. Check out Jade Hook Charters - great reputation!

4. Re: Party boat fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted