We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Asheville NC
reviews: 39
Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

Several people responded to my request about the Roseway being in St Croix in February. The World Ocean School web site now states that the Roseway will be in St Croix from December 26 til February TBD! Does anyone know the TBD date? We're arriving Feb 16 and would love to go for a sail....Thanks and anxious to get back to Christiansted.

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
reviews: 2
1. Re: Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

Pat,

If no one else chimes in here with an answer we will be arriving on February 7 and I will check it out and post back. Or, you could call them at their St. Croix number 340-626-7877 - if you have a US long distance plan the 340 area code should be included.

- Margy

Boston
reviews: 17
2. Re: Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

I know they are back in Boston mid-May but they don't have the schedule for their passage back yet. I am hoping to join them for part of that journey and e-mailed them about the schedule so will post if I get an answer back.

Northof Boston
reviews: 30
3. Re: Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

It was in Cruz Bay over in STJ yesterday.

St. Thomas
reviews: 2
4. Re: Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

They are very likely to be sailing in theschooner regatta "SweetHearts of the Caribbean Regatta" in West End Tortola over Valentines Day weekend 2/ 15-18

Boston
5. Re: Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

They are currently sailing around the VI, both US and British. Their website tells exactly where they are.

http://www.worldoceanschool.org/ships-log

Boston
6. Re: Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

FYI - they said they will be in STX until the end of February, so you should be able to go sailing on her.

Asheville NC
7. Re: Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

Great! Thanks to everyone for checking on this for us. We'll definitely be going for a "ride." Looking forward to it.

Asheville NC
8. Re: Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

Called the Schooner phone and they will be at St Croix at least through February. We're going to go for a sail....again!!!! Thanks to everyone that helped get our answer.

9. Re: Schooner Roseway...follow-up..again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 05, 2014