We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tan Tan Tours

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Knoxville...
reviews: 1
Tan Tan Tours

My partner and I had heard about the tidal pools. A little research on Youtube and tripadvisor told us the one option that seemed best. And that was TanTan Tours. Not only did we get to experience the tidal pools but breathtaking views, history and landmarks. We went at the day before we left. December 3 was an amazing day. We went through the rain forest in and out of light showers and had an amazing tour and experience. We didn't want to leave the Tidal Pools. A half day tour was perfect for us and I would highly recommend this experience that loves the outdoors, cultural history and a touch of adrenaline. Rashawn was our guide and Jules her trainee. Both made the tour memorable with their knowledge, expert off-road driving skills and amazing personalities. Thank you Tan Tan!

Raif & Brian

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
reviews: 71
1. Re: Tan Tan Tours

Thanks for posting your experience, Raif. Many of us have enjoyed a Tan Tan Tours, especially the tidal pools, but my own knowledge of the experience is about five years old. Great to have new info for visitors.

Just curious, as we are getting more and more cruise ship folks needing advice on excursions.....were you on the island for a vacation or did you do the Tan Tan Tours as a ship excursion/private tour?

Knoxville...
2. Re: Tan Tan Tours

My partner and i were on a vacation at the Divi Carina Bay resort. We were in St. Croix from Nov. 30-Dec 4.

Knoxville...
3. Re: Tan Tan Tours

My partner and i were on a vacation at the Divi Carina Bay resort. We were in St. Croix from Nov. 30-Dec 4.

Knoxville...
4. Re: Tan Tan Tours

Knoxville...
5. Re: Tan Tan Tours

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 10
6. Re: Tan Tan Tours

We also have done the Tan Tan tour and then sent our adult children and their friends and we all loved it.

7. Re: Tan Tan Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 02, 2014