We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need an excursion for 12/31/12?

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
reviews: 8
Need an excursion for 12/31/12?

We have booked a 1/2 day sail on Belinda Charters - Trip Advisor's #1 rated attraction. It is just the two of us, and the boat accommodates up to six. Total cost of $400 will be divided equally per person. Check out their website for more info. If interested in joining us, please respond to this post.

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
reviews: 2
1. Re: Need an excursion for 12/31/12?

If we were going to be on island I would take you up on that. Have sailed with Captain Dee before - she is wonderful! (PS - don't forget to figure in a tip for the captain and crew who will be taking really good care of you).

Happy Holidays - have a great time on STX.

Elkhart Indiana
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
2. Re: Need an excursion for 12/31/12?

And we would take you up on this also if we were going to be there however we have to wait until March. You will not regret the money spent even if you can't find someone to share the cost. We have sailed with Capt. De twice and plan to book her this coming March. Like Margy said please don't forget the little "something extra " for her and her "crew" AND if you have always wanted to sail but never had the nerve she will be more than happy to give you sailing lessons. Enjoy ....

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
reviews: 79
3. Re: Need an excursion for 12/31/12?

Denise, I would suggest you post your information on cruisecritic.com on your roll call. You will get many more people looking at your request that can actually take you up on it. If you haven't used cruisecritic.com, send me a PM and I can walk you through it.

4. Re: Need an excursion for 12/31/12?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 27, 2013