We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chenay Bay Beach Resort

jersey
Chenay Bay Beach Resort

Hi All!

Any one out there know if there is a safe in the rooms at Chenay Bay? Trying to pack and we're leaving tomorrow a.m.

4 replies to this topic
Tulsa, OK
1. Re: Chenay Bay Beach Resort

There is not one in the rooms but I believe they have one at the front desk. We've stayed there 6-7 times and the only thing that ever went missing was a bathing suit I left on the porch railing to dry.

Boston...
reviews: 270
2. Re: Chenay Bay Beach Resort

Hi

1 .Would you recommend Chenay Bay Beach Resort for a week stay next February?

I have been to the island years ago and need a basic cottage or apt for 2 near a beach with a place to cook.

I do snorkel and this seems like a good place a little out of the way and not that far a drive from town.

2. Is it safe to stay in the garden cottage or should I upgrade to the ocean view?

3..Has anyone rented from the rentalcars.com web site?

Thank you in advance.

jersey
3. Re: Chenay Bay Beach Resort

I enjoyed my stay last February at Chenay Bay. It is basic but I go for the beach. Great spot to relax. My husband and I stayed in a 1 bedroom unit that we traded through RCI. Little porch with plastic chairs and table which was great. I think any unit would be fine, unless you have issues with walking up a hill. Do rent a car though. I did not snorkel at the resort but some people did and said they saw things. I wouldn't have any problem going back there.

Boston...
reviews: 270
4. Re: Chenay Bay Beach Resort

Thank you very much for your input. I am a little familiar with this area and just wanted a little imput which is what I received from you . Thank You. This place sounds perfect.

Reply to: Chenay Bay Beach Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted