We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Croix Sampler

Which St. Croix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
reviews: 2
St. Croix Sampler

Received our St. Croix sampler coupon book today in advance of our February visit. Some really good stuff including a $25 off coupon for dinner at The Galleon, lots of free wine and drinks, 2 for 1 activities / excursions, discounts at shops, etc. There's also a 50% off second ticket on the Seaborne seaplane to visit St. Thomas. A good way to try new places and things. Definitely worth the book's price.

You can find info on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheStCroixSampler?fref=ts

Zeeland, Michigan
1. Re: St. Croix Sampler

Can you please tell me how to acquire a book? Will be visiting for 10 days in March. Thank you!

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
2. Re: St. Croix Sampler

Hi - Go to the Facebook page and message the owner of the page. That's how I did it. Or, there is a website listed on the book I just received: www.traveldeskstcroix.com

I looked that up and here is the info for contact: Travel Desk of St Croix I 72 Flag Drive I Christiansted, VI 00820

Tel 340.773.8220 I Fax 340.773.2339 I Email traveldesk@att.net

Disclaimer: I have no interest in the sale of this book or in Travel Desk of St. Croix. I just heard about the book, inquired through Facebook, and bought one for our February visit.

-

Zeeland, Michigan
3. Re: St. Croix Sampler

Thanks Margy!

Gardnerville, Nevada
reviews: 15
4. Re: St. Croix Sampler

I went to Facebook and couldn't see how to order or how much it cost.

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
5. Re: St. Croix Sampler

Sunshine - try messaging or posting on the St. Croix Sampler Facebook fan page or post a status update - they will answer. The book costs $50.

Slippery Rock...
reviews: 8
6. Re: St. Croix Sampler

Thanks for sharing!

Christiansted, St...
7. Re: St. Croix Sampler

It's $50.00 and the best way to get in touch is email: traveldesk@att.net

St. Croix
reviews: 1
8. Re: St. Croix Sampler

It's $50 and you can order it by emailing traveldesk@att.net

Edited: 5:05 pm, February 16, 2013
St. Croix
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
reviews: 75
9. Re: St. Croix Sampler

I'm not sure you will get $50 worth out of the coupons unless you plan to do a lot of things and spend a lot of money to get the discounts.

St. Croix
reviews: 1
10. Re: St. Croix Sampler

Have you seen it? It's got $25 credit at The Galleon, the second ticket 1/2 price on Seaborne Airlines ($85 value), $25 off a Sonya Hook bracelet, a 2 for 1 sunset sail with Caribbean Sea Adventures($35 value), just to name a few.

Not to mention all of the free cocktails and wine with purchase of entrees at St Croix's finest restaurants.