We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back!

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada Ontario
Just got back!

Hey !

Just got back from Provo, got any questions just ask!

Nat

Towson MD
reviews: 1
1. Re: Just got back!

Where did you stay and how was the weather? Brian

Estero, Florida
reviews: 16
2. Re: Just got back!

Did you see the new Palms hotel ?

Thanks

Canada Ontario
3. Re: Just got back!

Hey,

Saw the Palms..too hyped up, all hotels nice on the strip, more does not mean better.

I stayed at the Sibonn�� ...loved it would go back in a heart beat. Quiet, private, small, it was like I was alone there!

Nat

Canada Ontario
4. Re: Just got back!

Brian,

Sorry forgot weather..BEAUTIFUL, It was windy the first 3 days, but warm, next 5 days hight 80's just wonderful...wicked tan!!! Wind died down.

Evening cool, wore a light zip up sweater at dinner....!

It was perfect.

Nat

Boston, MA
reviews: 11
5. Re: Just got back!

Hey Nat.... Did you snorkel? Where else can one snorkel? -- besides Coral Gardens!!! We're staying at the Sands in April with our two kids (ages 8 and 12) and are looking for someplace closer to the hotel and more low-key. Thanks!

Towson MD
reviews: 1
6. Re: Just got back!

Hey Nat,

How were the Bugs?

Brian

reviews: 11
7. Re: Just got back!

Hey Nat,

We will be in T & C in April - staying at Ocean Club West. Did you notice if there was construction going on there? Recommendations for restaurants within walking distance?

Thanks for your help!

New Jersey
reviews: 48
8. Re: Just got back!

Nat,

We just booked a trip for July to Sibonne and will be staying in an ocanview with balcony upstairs. We would appreciate anything and everything you can share about dos and don'ts and restaurants, etc. Can't wait to hear from you. Thanks.

new york
reviews: 10
9. Re: Just got back!

Hey Nat! Going this sunday (6th) for 3 nights. Staying at CG. What's not to miss?!!!!

Pamela

10. Re: Just got back!

Hey my husband and I are going for a week in April and staying at the Royal West Indies...what excursions or snorkeling do you reccomend?