We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants closed in October ??

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
reviews: 4
Restaurants closed in October ??

My husband and I will be in T&C October 4th to the 11th. How/when can we find out what restaurants will be closed then. Thanks!! Can't wait....2nd time going!

8 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 84
1. Re: Restaurants closed in October ??

I am going to bump this up as we, too, will be there in October for the first time and am curious if there are any restaurant closures during this time. Thanks!

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 16
2. Re: Restaurants closed in October ??

The only one that matters to me is that Caicos Cafe is usually closed at that time. Which is why we are going the end of Roctober!

Most other restaurants that closed are open by the first of October. Coco Bistro doesn't close at all.

Pryor, Oklahoma
reviews: 25
3. Re: Restaurants closed in October ??

I will be there the last week of October! I hope everything will be opened back up.

Toronto, Canada
4. Re: Restaurants closed in October ??

I was able to email Caicos Cafe and also inquire about Caicos Bakery and am very sad to report that both will be closed during the month of October...this is very disappointing for us as they were both on our list of must places for our first trip to Provo. :(

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
reviews: 48
5. Re: Restaurants closed in October ??

You don't mean closed for the entire month of October, do you? From what I gather Caicos Cafe doesn't know yet when they'll reopen but hoping sometime after the 19th

Toronto, Canada
6. Re: Restaurants closed in October ??

Hi Ziggy,

I emailed Caicos Cafe about our dates (October 4-14) and received a reply from Marco Zanouccoli informing me that unfortunately Caicos Cafe (and incidentally Caicos Bakery which I also asked about) will be closed until the end of October (for the entire month).

I am very saddened by this news and now am worried about what else will be closed that is worthwhile on the food scene in Provo in October?

Pryor, Oklahoma
reviews: 25
7. Re: Restaurants closed in October ??

That's not good news.

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 16
8. Re: Restaurants closed in October ??

Caicos Cafe in past years opens the late middle part of October, so you should be good Randi! The bakery usually opens sometime in mid November, so no baguettes and almond croissants for you...

Reply to: Restaurants closed in October ??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales