We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A picture a day trip report

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
12,284 posts
10 reviews
A picture a day trip report

So hard to come back! (Really hard, airports on East Coast were a mess)

I will give a day by day report with picture for each day

Day 1 getting there:

USAirways thru Charlotte, bumpy ride, but otherwise on time. Flying over Bahamas was gorgeous, and I got so excited looking out the window, I knew the water would be electric--It was as turquoise and clear and bright as I've ever seen it.

View from the plane:

That night I hosted a tiki bar party, what a nice time. Had Mrs and Mrs. Ziggy, Mr. and Mrs. WhereWhenHow, Mr. and Mrs. Relayer, all the Tewks, Val and Susan, and some others not on TA. Val brought steel drum, so much harder to play than I thought.

Wings were from Big Al's/Tiki Hut, and so good Tewks took some home!

They say it's not a party until something breaks, and this time I thank Relayer for making it a party. After the party Relayers, Tewks Jr and I went to Danny Bouys until 1:30--I'm too old for this!

Wolcott, Connecticut
Level Contributor
624 posts
16 reviews
31. Re: A picture a day trip report

Try bobastore.com

Mullica Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
30 reviews
32. Re: A picture a day trip report

Woo hoo! Living vicariously! Love the cool dog. 😎

Level Contributor
4,089 posts
477 reviews
33. Re: A picture a day trip report

Love the pics, especially the adorably cool pooch!!!!

34. Re: A picture a day trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 25, 2015