We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A picture a day trip report

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 10
A picture a day trip report

So hard to come back! (Really hard, airports on East Coast were a mess)

I will give a day by day report with picture for each day

Day 1 getting there:

USAirways thru Charlotte, bumpy ride, but otherwise on time. Flying over Bahamas was gorgeous, and I got so excited looking out the window, I knew the water would be electric--It was as turquoise and clear and bright as I've ever seen it.

View from the plane:

…photobucket.com/user/…

That night I hosted a tiki bar party, what a nice time. Had Mrs and Mrs. Ziggy, Mr. and Mrs. WhereWhenHow, Mr. and Mrs. Relayer, all the Tewks, Val and Susan, and some others not on TA. Val brought steel drum, so much harder to play than I thought.

Wings were from Big Al's/Tiki Hut, and so good Tewks took some home!

They say it's not a party until something breaks, and this time I thank Relayer for making it a party. After the party Relayers, Tewks Jr and I went to Danny Bouys until 1:30--I'm too old for this!

33 replies to this topic
Rhode Island
reviews: 24
1. Re: A picture a day trip report

Love that first picture!! Beautiful! Can't wait to hear the rest :)

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 4
2. Re: A picture a day trip report

Now I have received some reports about that adult fluid challenge & behavioral modification tiki bar party. It turned into a double bill(episode) with the Danny Bouys segment. Did anyone break the surface of the pool? DR. JIM

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
3. Re: A picture a day trip report

I will hijack this thread for a second to say that Mr. Ajax and I enjoyed our impromptu TA Meeting at the Provo Airport with blamona.

No furniture was broken, no shots taken and no starfish or dolphins harmed.

Happy to see you!

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
4. Re: A picture a day trip report

Love the photo.....can't wait see more!

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 14
5. Re: A picture a day trip report

Hey B,

I like the trip report format, send more please. Did you take a picture of the stool? I want to see how much damage Relayer can cause. I have heard he is an animal, but I have not witnessed it.

Newtown, PA
reviews: 268
6. Re: A picture a day trip report

Not sure if I like this reputation. blamona asked if I could get the party started, always happy to help. Never to old for Danny Buoy's on a Saturday night! Here's the carnage Joe.

https:/…

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
reviews: 48
7. Re: A picture a day trip report

"went to Danny Bouys until 1:30--I'm too old for this!" I went to sleep at 11, an hour after my normal Provo sleep time. How do you think I feel

Detroit, Michigan
8. Re: A picture a day trip report

So NO one broke the water surface of the pool, NO physical confrontations, NO one got arrested, NO one got into the wrong boat to see Lizard Island, NO crazy funny guy to keep you laughing in stitches( I DO great laughter medicine), etc? Just some wood got busted up(by the way who's going to pay for that?). We have some really wild parties @ the hospitals, especially when those expensive medical toys get introduced in a totally different way. You want robotics in non-medical action? It's a gas(Helium, Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, etc. fun) too! Something goes wrong---there's about 50-100 medical Pros to count on. What? It's all in house. DR. JIM

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 10
9. Re: A picture a day trip report

Ajax, always feel free to hijack! Glad I got to see you and Mr. Sorry I was so grubby! Leeward water had a shut down right before I could go to airport, I was a little more "beachy" than normal!

Ziggy, you just couldn't break away from the bean salsa

Dr Jim, we were a mellow group this time. I said for payment of the chair someone had to jump in the pool. Didn't happen.

Had you been on island, you would have been included too, but I would have expected you to bring the laughing gas.

Day 2 with picture coming soon.

Massachusetts
reviews: 18
10. Re: A picture a day trip report

Loved the photo from Day 1 - looking forward to Day 2!

Reply to: A picture a day trip report
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted