We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Ren or Sands, Alex, OCW ?

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
spartanburg, sc
reviews: 1
Villa Ren or Sands, Alex, OCW ?

I've been reading your posts for months now (lurking); we've vacationed in Aruba and will be again next month - we love Eagle Beach.

However, I've wanted to go to Provo for years and next Oct/Nov. is my time, finally. We've stayed in really beautiful VRBO condos in Maui, STT and Aruba for the past six years. I'm still confused about the TCI properties - best location (don't care about snorkel - detached retina in St Croix:( , would love to walk or ride bike to grocery, restaurants). I wrote to a VRBO owner with ocean front unit at VR and no response, probably since I don't/ can't have my dates until flights are published. I thought I was done, but after reading reviews, there are many favorite places to feel comfortable.

We are a long married couple, just turned 60, LOVE the beach, would like an oceanfront 1 BR, but can do with a studio, possibly. We would rent a car for a few days, happily cook in or on outside grill a few times and enjoy other nights at restaurants. I've gotten frustrated and thought Sibonne would fit us - but probably not. Budget is $2,500-$3,000 for a (mid) week stay. DH is a magnet for bugs, so I've been thinking maybe Sands or OCW for screen & more casual stay ?? Thank you in advance ziggy, camke, Dr. Jim, Blamona, gigi, Ajax and sorry to any I missed. Thank you so much.

spartanburg, sc
reviews: 1
11. Re: Villa Ren or Sands, Alex, OCW ?

Thank you for your input - I was initially attracted to Alexandria, then saw a beautiful ocean front on VRBO at the Villa Ren, but I keep thinking about how nice it would be to have a screened porch. Ah, we'll be leaving for Aruba in two+ weeks and can't wait - then I'll be checking on air to PLS and obsessing over the best property for us.

Have a great weekend !

12. Re: Villa Ren or Sands, Alex, OCW ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales