We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer Prices

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario canada
reviews: 1
Beer Prices

Was just wondering how much Beer by the case would cost

36 replies to this topic
Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 4
1. Re: Beer Prices

Case of Turks' Head @ the brewery $33 for amber/dark. Otherwise about $10 more @ IGA stores. Case of that "King of Beer' Bud is $66 case @ IGA stores. 6 pack of that Holland beer in green bottle is $19 & a 6 pack of that Mexico beer in clear bottle is $19 without the Limes. DR. JIM

NEW YORK
2. Re: Beer Prices

Can you buy direct from the brewery? And if so do you have driving direction please.

Newtown, PA
reviews: 265
3. Re: Beer Prices

This map shows its location in a small industrial park. Not easy to find the first time, no real signs for beer, look for a water company once off of Dock Rd. The beer is sold here. This will be our first stop upon arrival in December, it's on the way to Grace Bay from the airport.

www.tagzania.com/pt/turks-head-brewery/

Cockeysville...
4. Re: Beer Prices

Relayer pointed out the Brewery to me when we drove past it........I still can't find it LOL!!. Bambarra rum comes to mind! Just Talkin!

Edited: 9:53 pm, October 07, 2013
ontario canada
5. Re: Beer Prices

Thank You for you help ..I knew it would be expensive ...But 66 bucks WOW

Newtown, PA
6. Re: Beer Prices

Annie, give Turks Head a try. I stick to mostly craft beers when I'm home and find both the amber and lager a good substitute when on the island. The lagers go down like water on the beach and the amber is a little darker that I enjoy before heading out to dinner. A 6-pack will run about $11 at the IGA, hence why we like buying from the brewery upon arrival. Just note the brewery only sells cases.

Canada
7. Re: Beer Prices

I had a heck of a time finding the brewery my first time as well because there is absolutely no signage. From Leeward highway take South Dock road. Cooper Jack Rd will be on the left - just drive past to the next road on your left (I think it might be called Industrial Rd). Once on that road you will see storage units on the right, that lots of people have turned into makeshift shops, and there will be building on the left side of the road with a fence/wall at the road. Drive in there and you will see a banner for bottled water (I think it's called Crystal Clear or something along those lines). Walk in there and ask for Turks Head Lager or Amber. They only take cash and are closed Sundays and only open until 2PM on Saturdays.

Newtown, PA
8. Re: Beer Prices

Well said mre. The first attempt was so hard to find that we didn't. It took a second trip to find it for the first time. As we speak, I think Tewks is still driving around the island looking for it.

Canada
9. Re: Beer Prices

No lie, I probably spent an hour looking for the place and that was after asking 3 locals, 2 of which didn't know where it was. :)

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 4
10. Re: Beer Prices

Okay, so I haven't had an adult beverage since 1995. But the Brewery is close to the only hospital on Provo as a reference point and near the medical clinics off Leeward Hwy.I relate to them well. Do not go beyond the airport dock side of the Island. This confuses a few. Now buy 2 or 3 cases and you will have a lot of friends while on Provo. DR. JIM

Reply to: Beer Prices
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted