We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer and other spirits

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma
reviews: 14
Beer and other spirits

I was reading some posts from a year ago, and it looks like beer can be as expensive as $70 or more for a case. My hubby is going to die, but he'll still buy:) Does anyone know where the cheapest prices for beer, wine and rum are on the island currently? I assume we can buy some bottles duty free at the airport when we arrive?

Liz

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 10
1. Re: Beer and other spirits

Wine Cellar has best prices

beer still around $70 a case

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 4
2. Re: Beer and other spirits

Case(24 cans) Bud is about $75 on the Island. Local Turk's Head is I believe $33 case @ the Brewery/water company. DR. JIM

Oklahoma
3. Re: Beer and other spirits

Is the Brewery/water company far away?

Carolinas
reviews: 5
4. Re: Beer and other spirits

Wish we could remember more details about what we're going to share.

As we were going from the airport to Grace Bay Club we mentioned to our limo driver that we would like to swing by one of the supermarkets to get beer. He indicated there was no need for that. Said he would stop at a small store and purchase it for us and that way we would get "the locals' price." The small store was directly on the way and on the left side of a main road. We waited in the limo while he handled the transaction. The case of Coors Light (24 bottles) was about $50.

Newtown, PA
reviews: 266
5. Re: Beer and other spirits

We went to the brewery a few days ago and bought a case of both amber and lager for $33 each. Best $66 I've ever spent on Provo. It's located right off Leeward Highway. The turn off LH is next to the Royal Caribbean Bank. This map was helpful to us.

www.tagzania.com/pt/turks-head-brewery/

Oklahoma
6. Re: Beer and other spirits

Awesome, thanks! We love drinking local beer. How was it?

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 4
7. Re: Beer and other spirits

DH really enjoys the Amber. Not a beer drinker, so can only base my answer on what he says!

Oklahoma
8. Re: Beer and other spirits

Ha! I only recently started liking beer in my "old" age! I bet I'll love the amber!

New Orleans...
reviews: 1
9. Re: Beer and other spirits

You can get the Turks Head at the Wine Cellar as well, FWIW.

Oklahoma
10. Re: Beer and other spirits

Good deal:)