We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental prices for last minute trip

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Car rental prices for last minute trip

My husband and I have decided to take a last minute trip to Provo arriving this Sunday. I just went to try to reserve a car for 5 days and the quotes that I am getting are over $300 for an economy car. Does anyone know if we would get a better deal if we wait until we arrive and try and rent a car from the airport?

Branford...
1. Re: Car rental prices for last minute trip

We just arrived yesterday and had reserved ahead with Budget. They had no cars available when we got here and neither did Avis or Thrifty. They said they would be in touch when one was available. We are still waiting today for a car. Good Luck...

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 16
2. Re: Car rental prices for last minute trip

You won't get a better deal at the airport. The most economical cars are available at Avis, and we always use Grace Bay Car Rentals since the cars are larger and their great service earned our loyalty years ago.

www.gracebaycarrentals.com

www.avis.tc

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 4
3. Re: Car rental prices for last minute trip

Another vote for GBCR.. We've always book with Grace Bay Car Rentals. Great service and great staff!!

Edited: 9:32 am, May 04, 2013
Branford...
4. Re: Car rental prices for last minute trip

We called Grace Bay this morn and had a car delivered by noon...we can drop off at the airport when we leave...great service:)

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
5. Re: Car rental prices for last minute trip

So glad that GBCR was able to make things work for you....great company to deal with!

Detroit, Michigan
6. Re: Car rental prices for last minute trip

The answer to your question is NO. DR. JIM

7. Re: Car rental prices for last minute trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 06, 2014