We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pinapple vodka

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
maryland
reviews: 3
pinapple vodka

If anyone down there is going to the grocery between now and tomorrow afternoon, could you check to see if they carry pinapple vodka.

Thanks

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
reviews: 4
1. Re: pinapple vodka

You always ask the most important questions! Have a great time, hope to overlap this summer. ; )

British Virgin...
reviews: 38
2. Re: pinapple vodka

Im on Parrot cay today but will try and check tomorrow!!

British Virgin...
3. Re: pinapple vodka

while waiting for my next rum runner to arrive i found this-

http://www.winecellar.tc/Vodka.pdf

scroll down and you'll see it.

dont know about the IGA though......

maryland
4. Re: pinapple vodka

Husby, thanks, I guess while you are at the store could you grab the vodka, bambarra rum,coconut rum, white wine (pinot grigio), budweiser, ulta with lime, seltzer, diet tonic and some half gallons of water then we be all set for a couple of days. :)

Ajax, have a great time. I think an all girls trip at an all inclusive would be great fun!

maryland
5. Re: pinapple vodka

Husby, our posts overlapped, thanks. Guess I could have done that.

British Virgin...
6. Re: pinapple vodka

No worries!

you should be drinking not googling!!!!

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
7. Re: pinapple vodka

You definately have your priorities right for a relaxing, limin' time on Grace Bay!

Curious about the recipe......pineapple vodka sounds delish!

Have a great trip!

Edited: 4:59 pm, April 23, 2013
maryland
8. Re: pinapple vodka

Maca, not sure, just discovered a little while ago, bought a mini to see how it tasted. I just mixed it with selzter, but I think I would add some cranberry and maybe mango/orange. Very good, the pinapple flavor saves unwanted calories in the pinapple juice and the selzter cuts the sweetness of the other juices. Sometimes I just feel guilty drinking rum at 10:30 in the morning, somehow, to me, vodka sounds less potent at that hour.

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
9. Re: pinapple vodka

I really like your suggestions! Having the pineapple flavor in the vodka and adding seltzer would take away the sweetness and too much acid (heartburn). Love the idea of adding cranberry juice. For me it would probably be pomegranate juice. Going to have to try it...sounds like the perfect beach drink!

Hey, vodka at 10:30 am is all good......that's why they came up with Bloody Mary's/ Ceasars isn't it?!

maryland
10. Re: pinapple vodka

pomegranate juice, good idea, love that stuff and so healthy. Got to get those antioxidants in there to off set the liquor.