We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo!!! Go go go

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
east hampton
Flamingo!!! Go go go

So it's almost been a week we've been here (times flying...ugh.) and I just wanted to thank you all for your Advice! We wanted to give some feedback: we have been to quite a few restaurants and honestly cn say flamingo is our place!!! So casual and one maybe not say its much to look at but wow the service is great everyone's always so friendly (especially Peter) and their food is beyond amazing. Better than the fancy restaurants we've been too. Highly recommend it!

Also went to coral gardens today saw lots of awesome fish and turtles. This place Is unreal!!!

east hampton
11. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Thanks, Patty! We also tried sailing paradise which was super awesome. Affordable and Great food. Really can't go wrong! Gonna miss this place for sure! Heading back Friday morning :( will post pics. Got some good ones :)

New York City, New...
reviews: 37
12. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Just another friendly reminder to bring cash to Flamingo's. The don't take credit cards.

new york
13. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Ack! We just got back. The current Dining Guide has the recipe for the Curried Grouper and I forgot to bring it home! I stared at it while I was packing and couldn't remember why I wanted it so I left it behind. Dope.

New York
reviews: 2
14. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Send me your address, and I'll mail you the recipe if it is in the Dining Guide when I go in March. I'm in New York too.

Edited: 10:27 pm, February 12, 2013
VT
reviews: 1
15. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Norita the recipe in the Dining Guide is online.

Lancaster, PA
reviews: 92
16. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Our first trip to TCI and we enjoyed Flamingos also. Had the curried grouper, rum punch, sat on the rail and watched the sun set. Walked back on the beach under the moon, tiki torches flickering at Grace Bay Club, really a nice evening. Casual. Cash only. Entrees were 18 each, hard to beat.

17. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 16, 2014