We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cataraman Charters with Captain

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Vancouver...
reviews: 6
Cataraman Charters with Captain

Looking for feedback as to there being any companies in the Turks and Caicos that have cataramans with captain for weekly charter.Just come back from the BVIS on a cataraman for a week which was fantastic.Would like a week on Grace Bay then a week on a cat.Any suggestions

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 10
1. Re: Cataraman Charters with Captain

I wish there was, but there aren't any. We did that in the BVI's a couple of times and loved it.

West Vancouver...
reviews: 6
2. Re: Cataraman Charters with Captain

Thanks for your quick reply.I take it you still enjoyed the Turk and Caicos(how could you not!)For me the ? is are the TaC that good just to stay in a hotel and day trip cataramans etc rather than the fantastic feeling of bareboating and the freedom that brings.I would appreciate feedback before I commit to Christmas 2013

Regards,

Patrick

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 10
3. Re: Cataraman Charters with Captain

It's two different vacations entirely. Beaches and water in TCI are better, there is lots to see if you want to go to islands other than only Provo, food is good too. We have been over twenty times, going back again in a couple of weeks, so yeah...we like it.

4. Re: Cataraman Charters with Captain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 25, 2014