We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive resorts for adults in Turks and Caicos

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
reviews: 9
All inclusive resorts for adults in Turks and Caicos

Are there any other all inclusive resorts in Turks and Caicos other than Beaches.?

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 4
1. Re: All inclusive resorts for adults in Turks and Caicos

The answer to your question is YES! Club Med has been open since the mid- 80's on Provo. Last time I stayed there was in 1985 though. DR. JIM

Edited: 2:06 pm, January 08, 2013
Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
2. Re: All inclusive resorts for adults in Turks and Caicos

I believe that Club Med is the only one that is adults only.

Georgia
reviews: 9
3. Re: All inclusive resorts for adults in Turks and Caicos

Thanks for information.

Austin, Texas
reviews: 2
4. Re: All inclusive resorts for adults in Turks and Caicos

In March, will the Club Med be only for couples or will there also be singles there as well? What is the median age lately?

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
reviews: 19
5. Re: All inclusive resorts for adults in Turks and Caicos

The median age and couples/singles mix varies somewhat, week by week. If you happen to be there doing a major college spring break week, there will me a much younger and more single crowd. Other than that, I'd guess that the mix is typically fairly close to even, perhaps 60% couples, 40% singles. You will always find a wide range of ages, from 30s to 60s or even 70s. Outside of special weeks, the average is probably around 40. It's not the wild young place that it perhaps used to be.

In general, both the guests and staff (GOs) are very welcoming and inclusive; single people are always welcomed into activities.

6. Re: All inclusive resorts for adults in Turks and Caicos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 13, 2014