We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard of "blue water white sand" hotel or condo

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nj
reviews: 11
Anyone heard of "blue water white sand" hotel or condo

I was browsing tCI for a quick fix and came across this place with a full kitchen for 2 for under 900 for 6 nights. We don't go till oct for the all out vacation but just wanted out of jersey...on a budget.Has anyone heard or stayed here?I only found 1 review and it was positive. I think it was on grace bay. It also said it was just renovated.

I usually stay at beaches but not affordable 2x in one year. I'm sure all the tCI experts heard of this place. I have not and where is it located?

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 5
1. Re: Anyone heard of "blue water white sand" hotel or condo

I'm going to check this place out in April. It use to be Trade Winds. It's set back from the beach a bit but looks like a very nice place to stay.

When are you going?

Take pictures, and post if you go before April.

colin34711
2. Re: Anyone heard of "blue water white sand" hotel or condo

There are plenty of good value deals in October ,TCI Reservations usually have a good idea of what is avaialble.Tradewinds is well located opposite Island Club near Saltmills and Regent Village

Edited: 6:01 pm, January 02, 2013
3. Re: Anyone heard of "blue water white sand" hotel or condo

Yes it is the former Trade Winds property. I have been in most of the rooms, quiet, secure and they are very comfy and cozy which overlook the beautiful garden and pool. A short 3-5 minute walk to Grace Bay beach and also easy, short walks to most shopping and restaurants. Renovated interiors, brightly decorated giving you the feel of being in the Caribbean. You can't go wrong with these generously sized 1 bdrm units very reasonably priced. Call them up for a good rate. The new owners Todd and Leslie Foss, also owners of Grace Bay car rentals who's success there speaks volumes of how well they treat their guests.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 13
4. Re: Anyone heard of "blue water white sand" hotel or condo

We stayed there in Feb 2012 for 10 days and overall it was a good value and experience. The condos are spacious and the location is great-not much further from the beach than some of the furthest inland buildings in the large resorts. At the time we stayed I thought the place was a diamond in the rough-if they made a few changes and improved the management they could defintely charge more. Looks like this may be coming soon now that the GBCR team has taken over. I would recommend it-its probably the best value in Provo because it is so close to the beach (a very quiet stretch too) yet priced similarly to resorts well off the waterfront.

5. Re: Anyone heard of "blue water white sand" hotel or condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 08, 2014