We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question regarding cheaper airfare June/best time to buy

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
reviews: 158
Question regarding cheaper airfare June/best time to buy

Booked our accommodations months ago for our June 2013 trip and should have booked airfare then as it was under $500, but did not. It is now creeping upward over $625. Every year in the past, we've always booked our summer vacation Caribbean flights in January and find the rates to be pretty decent. Having been many years since going to Provo, can anyone advise on the airfare rates and best time to book.

Thanks in advance.

Suffolk, Virginia
reviews: 16
1. Re: Question regarding cheaper airfare June/best time to buy

We have also typically booked our airfare in January for our May trip. This year Delta had flights for $520pp from Norfolk, Va with a layover in Atlanta so we booked in July...this was a very good deal for our area! Last year flights were $700+. I would keep watching but it may be best to wait until after Christmas...good luck!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 2
2. Re: Question regarding cheaper airfare June/best time to buy

When we know our dates, we check several times a day every day. If we see a flight below $500/person we book it. It sometimes feels like a second job but we have gotten lucky most times. I know it sounds crazy but I would check on a regular basis and hopefully you will find a good price. Good luck and happy travels!

3. Re: Question regarding cheaper airfare June/best time to buy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales