We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the palms vs grace bay club villas

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dallas
reviews: 2
the palms vs grace bay club villas

Hello, I could use some help deciding between staying at the Palms vs Grace Bay Club Villas. Which one has more construction going up around it? I will be traveling with three teenagers. Which one would be better for them. Which one has the better beach. I gather from reading the reviews Grace Bay Club Villas has better service. Is that the case? How far is the grocery store from each property. Thanks for any help!!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 10
1. Re: the palms vs grace bay club villas

Okay, I'll spread the love.

With 3 teenagers, I would choose:The Palms. It's more active, more centrally located, and closer to Coral Gardens for off beach snorkeling. Better pool too.

There is a little construction left at the Somerset next door, but they are pretty much at a pianting stage, not a jackhammer stage.

Grace Bay Club probably does have better service, but the teenagers will be lonelier there, it's much more quiet. They are still finishing some of the new estates, but I never noticed the noise bother me.

Both are on the same gorgeous beach.

Both are about equal distance to the supermarket. Supermarket requires:shuttle, taxi, Gecko, or car.

Turks and Caicos...
reviews: 5
2. Re: the palms vs grace bay club villas

Probably The Palms with Teenagers I agree.

There is some Construction still going on next door at The Somerset and they are starting on the New building at The Alexander on the other side.