We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first visit

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Shore, MA
reviews: 3
first visit

We will be traveling to Provo in April. We have 2 daughters 11 and 16. Picked Provo for the white beaches and blue water (our only criteria for our vacation)

Staying at Coral Gardens

Do I need to book a snorkeling tour before we go? Can I wait until we get there and plan according to the weather and our state of mind?

Omaha
reviews: 9
1. Re: first visit

We just got back two weeks ago and didn't book ahead and had no problem. I would wait and see what the winds are like and your state of mind. You are lucky you'll be able to have great snorkeling right off your beach. We swam with a turtle there!

We snorkeled with J&B tours on a windy day and had to go to an alternative spot due to the winds. It wasn't great snorkeling, but not their fault. On a calmer day we went with Sail Provo. Sail Provo was the best site!

South Shore, MA
reviews: 3
2. Re: first visit

Thanks for the help.

Herndon, VA
reviews: 11
3. Re: first visit

My wife and I went to Prove last April and found the snorkeling in front of Coral Gardens to be as nice as the day snorkel trip we took to French Cay. You can wait till you arrive to book a snorkel trip. The advantage is knowing better what the weather / winds will be like.

We are going again for for the last 2 weeks in April and plan on snorkeling again at Coral Gardens. If you see a tall, graying guy wearing a goofy yellow inflatable life vest, with a good looking blonde wife, that would be me. We can't wait!

Ed