We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Point Grace

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
VA
Point Grace

Can anyone provide any insight/detailed information about this property. I have tenatively booked a stay there in January with my wife. Potcake says that it is a very nice property. Any information is greatly appreaciated.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 10
1. Re: Point Grace

It's gorgeous. Upscale yet quiet. Absolutely beautiful.

I will be here in Jan, so i will probably see you on the beach!

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
reviews: 5
2. Re: Point Grace

Don't know if I am too late for info. My husband and I stayed there last summer for two weeks. It was a wonderful splurge in every way. We had an oceanfront suite that was decorated very pretty. The bathrooms were huge with wonderful amenities. Bed and linens very comfortable. Housekeeping was very good. Every day between 5 and 6 pm they serve complimentary drinks and hor d oeuves. It was a nice time to gather with the other guest and talk about resturants, things to do, etc. Or you can take a plate and drink and be alone or go to your room. We also looked at the pool cottages, they a very pretty, as well. Perfect for two people, but you will not get a view of the sea. The complimentary breakfast buffet was plenty big, with frest fruit, juices, coffee, cereal, muffins, breads, yogurt, cheese, or you can order off a menu for a price. They have complimentary water bottles at the pool and beach, plenty of big fluffy towels, and sorbet in the afternoon. Any other questions just ask. Hope this helps.

Wisconsin
reviews: 1
3. Re: Point Grace

Stayed there with two kids in mid November. It's a beautiful place. We had a two bedroom oceanfront suite, very nice. Right near the ocean but no good way to walk through the grasses (which was okay; it made us feel like we had privacy).

The pool is small but gorgeous. The cocktail hour is really nice, as mentioned above, since because there are not many rooms, you can choose to meet everyone at the resort if you like. Many people (couples) actually started going out to dinner together and really got along well. They invited us too, but we didn't want to subject them to a dinner with kids (though they insisted it would be okay.) The staff is terrific.

We had a major problem with our luggage (like none of it the whole trip-- airline's fault) and the staff tried their best to resolve the situation-- though it was done Caribbean-style and not the way I would have tried to solve the problem (aggressively!).

It's a very small resort, better suited to couples than families, though our kids still had a blast.

The breakfast buffet is terrific and you can also order off the menu. Our nine year old son ordered bacon every morning until the staff started bringing it out for him just as we sat down!! The restaurant is very romantic.

VA
4. Re: Point Grace

Thanks for everyone's input, we also have a 2 bedroom suite reserved. Is there a big difference between the front and back bedrooms in the suite?

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
reviews: 5
5. Re: Point Grace

Usually the front bedroom is the Master with a king size bed and larger bathroom. It will overlook the beach. The back, or Atrium, bedroom will have either twins or a queen size bed. A very nice bathroom without a window. This bedroom overlooks a garden, and the pool in some cases. It depends where the room is located. If you call their 1-800 # they can give you very good descriptions and answer any questions. Also the website has good descriptions of the rooms with floor plans.