We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Break

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westchester, New...
reviews: 51
Spring Break

Hello Everyone.

Just wondering when spring break is this year?

Thanks,

Stella

Westchester, New...
1. Re: Spring Break

I meant to say winter/spring break 2006. Is it in March or around Easter in April?

Thanks

Montreal
reviews: 14
2. Re: Spring Break

Stella

Spring break could mean different times to different nationalities. Where I live, most people are off on the second week of March. My children however have two weeks off at Easter (middle April) , which is common to many Europeans.

Westchester, New...
3. Re: Spring Break

Thank you MV.

Your right. I guess I wasn't clear on the information I wanted. Does

Provo get many tourists during spring/winter break? If so, what month do they travel to Prov? During Easter (April this year) or

in March?

Where I live winter break is in February and spring break at Easter.

I know other areas it could be March.

Jersey Shore
reviews: 6
4. Re: Spring Break

We went one year during Easter Break with our kids. We expected crowds since we figured many schools across the States would be off then. We've been to Disney World during Easter break before and it was packed. Well much to our surprise, the crowds never showed up. Granted it was more crowded then other times of year we've been but not crowded by any means. I'm sure Beaches was packed out though. Hope this helps.

Westchester, New...
5. Re: Spring Break

Thank you Jenndohn,

Your post does help. We will be in Provo March 3-11 and I think

the winter breakers and spring breakers will not be bad. I was trying to get an idea what we would be up against but I have a feeling it won't be like other caribbean islands.

We are celebrating my husband's birthday and he has always wanted to visit TCI and I just want him to be comfortable and happy.

We like people but not big crowds. I'm sure it will be fine.

Stella

Turks and Caicos...
reviews: 5
6. Re: Spring Break

There are no big crowds here Stella, quite the opposite, no matter what time of the year you are here.

Westchester, New...
7. Re: Spring Break

Great, that's what I wanted to hear,no big crowds!

Thanks Potcake.... you live on the island and you would know.

Stella