We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help on Sibonne hotel

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Farmington...
reviews: 51
Help on Sibonne hotel

I am going to the Sibonne on 7/6-13 and was hoping that people who had stayed there can give me some advice. Has anyone stayed in the beachfront rooms? Are they worth the vale or is the oceanview room sufficient. Also, how far is the hotel from the airport and Club Med. I heard that you can buy a day pass there to use all their equipment. any advice would be appreciated.

New Jersey
reviews: 48
1. Re: Help on Sibonne hotel

I see that you are from Conn. and we are going the same days as you out of JFK but staying at the Sands next door. We looked at the Sibonne but our travel agent doesn't carry it so we went with the sands. I believe there Club Med is at the other end of Grace bay by the Royal west Indies where you can by the day pass. It is not within walking distance though. There is a great map of grace bay at the following site on the web that will show you all the hotels and you can go from there:GraceBayRealty.com/MapProvidenciales. It really helped us. as for the room at sibonne, we were looking at the same as what you have, apparently every room is so close to the beach it doesn't really matter and we thought that we could save the xtra $ for dinners. If you look on this site for reviews of Sibonne you can see pictures that people took while there and there is at least one photo right from someone's room and you get a great view of the gardens and a sliver of the ocean from your room type. maybe we'll see you there.

Herndon, VA
reviews: 11
2. Re: Help on Sibonne hotel

We stayed at a garden view room at Sibonne (pronounced sib-o-nay) in April and thought it was great. Nothing fancy at all just the basics. Some things didn't work perfectly but were not a problem (like a screen door with a tear and tough to slide open). Our shower worked great with lots of hot water. All rooms are less than 1 minute from the beach so if you forget something its not a problem. We opted for a less expensive room and several additional vacation days. That's just a personal preference. My wife looked at the upstairs ocean front apartment and was impressed. There is a screened in porch that looked very relaxing with a GREAT view of the ocean. It also had a small kitchen which would help reduce the cost of meals which are expensive on Provo. The downstairs rooms have large patios with lounge chairs but the view is somewhat blocked by the hedges/shrubs (I don't know if they have kitchens).

If you are friendly to the staff they are friendly in return. Just remember things are different there (not bad, just different).

If you have any specific questions, just ak.

Ed