We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Which Turks and Caicos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lubbock, Texas
reviews: 37
Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

We are finally on our way w. a 7:00 a.m. flight tomorrow, arriving after 8:00 tomorrow night!! Long day of travel but it is so worth it. Last year was on Sapodilla Bay, and while we enjoyed it, I can't wait to spend quality time on Grace Bay!!! Missed those long beach walks and that gorgeous water. Thanks to all - it's our 4th trip (like others, we don't want to go anywhere else) but so much is still new so we appreciate everyone's posts and information. I think lots of us enjoy the Happy Song and think about TCI!!!

Edited: 10:52 pm, July 22, 2014
18 replies to this topic
Exeter, New...
1. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Yay..you are right in that it will be a long day, but it will be so worth it. Enjoy your time on Grace Bay.

Newtown, PA
reviews: 265
2. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a great trip Lola!!

California
reviews: 4
3. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

We had the 6 am flight out of lax this morning and arrived this evening at 8:40. We had a lovely evening meeting our neighbors and drinking rum punch. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see beautiful Gracie. Have a safe trip to Paradise!

Newport Beach...
reviews: 45
4. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a wonderful trip! Enjoy every moment (I know you will!) :-)

North Caicos
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 11
5. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a blast Lola!

6. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a great trip!! So jealous on this rainy day! Have a few rum punches for all of us!!

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 3
7. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a wonderful trip and I hope you enjoy Le Vele! Can't wait to to hear all about it!

Safe travels!

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 4
8. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Getting there after dark. An influx of Island rum, "Happy" Dance by water's edge with a midnight rendezvous with Gracie, follicking in her warm waters. Do us a favor and don't just post, "We were so tired and just crashed?" Unleash the "We're Really Here Excitement Beast!". DR. JIM

Amelia Island...
reviews: 12
9. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!

Oklahoma
reviews: 14
10. Re: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!

We'll be right behind you! We leave at 5:45 am Friday from Dallas, and we arrive Provo at noon! Woohoo! My bags are almost packed:) I will definitely be doing the Happy Dance when I get there!

Reply to: Bags Are Packed; Ready to GO!!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Turks and Caicos