We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peter Cox

Which Scarborough hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
reviews: 4
Peter Cox

Off to Tobago in a couple of weeks. Interested in birdwatching and see that Peter Cox is well recommended. On a budget tho so can anyone help with what the cost would be?

UK
reviews: 1
1. Re: Peter Cox

Allow US$30-50 PP for half day tours or $90-120 PP for full day island tours - these price ranges will cover all of the major well known guides: Peter Cox, Harris Jungle Tours, Newton George (who visits the British Bird Fair in rutland every august if you want to meet him) and so on.

Or you can drive in your rental car or taxi to the Gilpin Trail on the edge of the rainforest and pick up a (licensed!) guide there, my fave was Fitzroy Qamina, never heard a bad report on him and he seemed to know a lot about birds.

Remember to attend the bird feeding sessions at the Grafton Caledonia sanctuary, at Adventure Farm and nature reserve and at Arnos Vale Hotel, if you want some lazy birding where stunners come to you (esp hummers).

Happy twitching! Always agree the prices in advance. NB: some tours include soft drinks and/or lunch and/or entry fees - eg to Argylle Falls - so do not be put off by the initial price, when you consider the extras incl transport.

Ashby Parva...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Peter Cox

Any idea what the feeding times are at the Adventure Farm please

UK
reviews: 1
3. Re: Peter Cox

Ean used to do it in the afternoon, they ring a bell, email him and ask, he is good at replying to emails: adventur@tstt.net.tt

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Tobago
reviews: 18
4. Re: Peter Cox

Where are you staying? I think Peter Cox is based at Turtle Beach.

If you are in Castara then the forest is all around you.

It is also closer for Fitzroy to pick you up so less time spent travelling up to the forest..

Also in the village is King David, another good guide.

I like to sit on the balcony and have the forest come to me!

5. Re: Peter Cox

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:26 am, January 06, 2013