We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants open on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day?

Oslo, Norway
reviews: 4
Restaurants open on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day?

We will stay 2 weeks in Charlotteville - any suggestion for restaurants open on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day? Can of course be other places in the island. :-) lene

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Tobago
reviews: 18
1. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day?

Sharon Taylor at the Boathouse in Castara informed me will be doing her usual traditional Christmas lunch again this year. Prior bookings only! She tells me her poster will be going up in the village this week and friends of ours already have their names down!

A bit of a trek down from Charlotteville but always worth it!

Hamilton, Canada
2. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day?

we will be in castara over christmas this year with three children, is this a good option for us also?

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Tobago
reviews: 18
3. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day?

I think you need to speak to Sharon! This posting is a year old!

She has done a Christmas lunch for the last few years BUT you have to book!

4. Re: Restaurants open on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Tobago