We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trinity Point House

Connecticut
Trinity Point House

Hello Everyone- My Family and I are planning to come back to Bequia next summer, and were looking at the Trinity Point House as a potential rental. I'm curious if anyone has stayed there in the past? It looks like the house has great reviews.. we're emailed the owner for more information but were looking to see if anyone here has any information to share as well. Thanks!

Connecticut
1. Re: Trinity Point House

Good luck with the emails, never responded. Suggest you call.

London, United...
2. Re: Trinity Point House

We stayed at Trinity Point in 2008 for six weeks. Very comfortable with a beautiful open sided sitting area at the front overlooking Admiralty Bay. Also has an outdoor dining area and BBQ spot. Hodge, the owner is a lovely man and very helpful. All, incidentally, booked by email.

Connecticut
3. Re: Trinity Point House

Thank you both for your help! Reefdweller, we had a specific question on the house if you don't mind... the two "lower level" bedrooms, are they accessed inside the villa or via a seperate outside entrance? We have 2 children and if the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are only accessed by a seperate entrance I'm not sure this villa will work for us. Thanks for any help you can offer!

London, United...
4. Re: Trinity Point House

Yes, the lower level bedrooms are accessed by a separate ground floor entrance.

5. Re: Trinity Point House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bequia