We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A two-week Rental?

Which Bequia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
reviews: 5
A two-week Rental?

Hi there, my husband and I are searching for a two-week rental in Bequia on or near the beach in February 2014. I'm on a mission to find something that's nice (not too spartan) but not over-the-top expensive either. I've been hunting around online, but thought I'd inquire to see if anyone here has a great idea. Thx.

Bequia
reviews: 54
1. Re: A two-week Rental?

You can try Kingsville Apartments. They are nicely appointed and almost on the beach at Lower Bay. Another option is Keegan's. Directly across from the beach, but not so nice as Kingsville. I believe all of Solana Gooding's houses just up the hill are booked for 2014 and 2014. Unfortunately, most places rent at least a year in advance. We made our 2014 rental in late 2012.

London
2. Re: A two-week Rental?

The Nest apartment is very nice and convenient but it's not right on the beach. However it has a lovely wrap around veranda at tree height and a fabulous view right across Admiralty Bay and a ten min walk down to the port. <http://thenestbequia.com/bequia-rental-villas>

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
reviews: 3
3. Re: A two-week Rental?

Seeing as you're also from Halifax, I thought I should reply to you!:)

Check out Sweet Mango on Lower Bay. Great views with pool! (VRBO #411726).

I don't know the availability though.

Enjoy Bequia!

Bequia, St Vincent...
reviews: 3
4. Re: A two-week Rental?

De Reef Apartments have AC, cable TV, complete kitchens, and are right across the road from Lower Bay Beach.

Connecticut
5. Re: A two-week Rental?

I suggest you email Grenandines Villas. So much is booked already for that time frame.

JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 30
6. Re: A two-week Rental?

Keegan's rent apts right on the beach at "Smitty's". They have a studio, a one bedroom and a 2 bedroom. Direct beach access with fresh water shower. Secure with Owner living on site. Not fancy but clean and with a great view.

JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 30
7. Re: A two-week Rental?

Meant to say Smitty's has a "fresh water" OUTDOOR shower at the beach entry. Needless to say, each accomodation also has a nice private bathroom.

8. Re: A two-week Rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, yesterday